10 Principles of Creative City
City which implements the 10 principles of creative cities as the basis of social life, culture and cultural interaction, sustainable environment, viability and accessibility.
- Creative City is a city with compassion.
- Creative Cities is a city with inclusive character.
- Creative City is a city that protects human rights.
- Creative City is a city that honors the creativity of its people.
- Creative City is a city that grows up along with sustainable environment, living in harmony with the dynamics of the environment and nature.
- Creative City is a city that nurtures wisdom of the history as well as raising the spirit of renewal to create a better future for the whole community
- Creative City is a city that is managed in a transparent, fair, and honest system, which emphasizes the values of mutual cooperation and collaboration, as well as opening the access and engaging the participation of the society to build their own city.
- Creative City is a city that can fulfill the basic needs of the society.
- Creative City is a city that utilizes renewable energy.
- Creative City is a city that is able to provide adequate public facilities for the public, including friendly and accessible facilities for the vulnerable and special needs society.